hello :3

Hello my dear fans!
I'm starting this blog to (hopefully) document my next tour. I'm Renato Otto, a terribly adorable pink octopus with glittery eyes (I've heard they're the prettiest in the octopus world) and I'm trying to make it in the ballet world. My most recent show, the Oystercracker, was not very good and I'm currently unemployed, so I want to take some time to travel and show the world just how talented I am!

I generally live with my manager, but her life has been rather boring lately for health reasons and I've decided to set off on a tour on my own. I hope to travel to more continents than she has, and meet lots of lovely new people. If you would like me to bless your town with a stop, please get in touch with my manager, because I'd love to stay with you!

Today my manager brought me to her house, and we had an impromptu photoshoot. She forgot her camera's batteries, so this cellphone picture will have to do. It's not a great shot, but I think it says something about how beaaaautiful I am that I still look very handsome. Don't take my word for it, look:


I must go now, but please feel free to check out my other blog about this experience here. I hope we can meet soon!

Love and kisses,
Renato Otto

0 comments:

Post a Comment